Friday 24 June 2016

Release: fuyo shoukan mahou vol 3 chapter 55

Hi hi! Early release cuz I am on holiday for the weekend!

Chapter 55~ With this, volume 3 has started. Take note this is the WN version which was translated to chinese before being translated by me to English. So there may be some error but I have tried to cross-reference with the original WN raws with my limited japanese. Let's hope I do not miss anything.

Chapter 55 adfly

Also I wish to request for donations for vol 3! The first image is taken from the sneak preview so yeah. And some advertisement for the author, please buy the book if you can, to support the author! You buy the book from bookwalker from the link before. https://bookwalker.jp/de6264cf2e-a8bd-435a-a8dd-a21838f58f33/

Do comment here if you have donated for the volume so that the others will know! but even if you want to donate more, it is fine! I will use it to purchase further volumes since my chinese raw will last me to volume 4.

FYI. the difference between the WN and LN is very minimum, just some grammar and leveling information but no critical changes to the story at least up to Chapter 55. I will incorporate the new things in the LN if I find them.

*Edit, the subscription for the old site is not ported over so do subscribe to this site via the link below at the bottom! thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment