Tuesday 14 June 2016

Release: Yuusha Chapter 2 part 1~

Just a reminder. Yuusha = Hero, when they use the word hero as a name, then I will use Yuusha, else it will be hero.

Yuusha chapter 2 part 1 is out.

Chapter 2 Part 1 Adfly link here

Do note that because the chapters are way longer than fuyo shoukan mahou, so I have to break it up in parts otherwise I can only probably release it after many weeks. Even after breaking it is still longer than an average chapter of fuyo though. Today's release is delayed because I decided to break it to lesser parts so I had to translate more sentences. Actually a lot more pages. was intending to break it to 3 but i reduced it to 2 as the break for 3 is awkward so the result is more texts for you readers! Enjoy~

*Edit, the subscription for the old site is not ported over so do subscribe to this site via the link below at the bottom! thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment