Friday 1 July 2016

Release: fuyo shoukan mahou vol 3 chapter 56~

I am back~ And here is the sponsored chapter that Eric has donated when I was overseas.

Chapter 56~  Lets's welcome our new character with a nin nin hahaha!

Chapter 56 adfly

Also still waiting for donations for purchasing of vol 3 for the illustrations! The first image from chapter 55 is taken from the sneak preview so yeah. And some advertisement for the author, please buy the book if you can, to support the author! You buy the book from bookwalker from the link before. https://bookwalker.jp/de6264cf2e-a8bd-435a-a8dd-a21838f58f33/

Do comment here if you have donated for the volume so that the others will know! but even if you want to donate more, it is fine! I will use it to purchase further volumes since my chinese raw will last me to volume 4.

FYI. the difference between the WN and LN is very minimum, just some grammar and leveling information but no critical changes to the story at least up to Chapter 56. I will incorporate the new things in the LN if I find them.

*Edit, the subscription for the old site is not ported over so do subscribe to this site via the link below at the bottom! thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment