Monday 25 July 2016

PDF and EPUB Links for fuyo shoukan mahou Volume 1~

Well recently it has been awhile since volume 1 and 2 were completed but I couldn't get my motivation to do a pdf and epub for it. But I thought it would be nice to have it as a celebration for the 1st mil view on this new site. but heck, i noticed yesterday that more ppl are trying to make $$ off our translations by linking our ripped translations to shortened site and getting advertising $$.

I will not mention who but hey if you made a pdf or epub and share it for free, I am fine. But not when you are trying to make $$ off our translations.

Anyway so in view of that, I have done an PDF and EPUB for volume 1 with upgraded stuff, such as some skill translation which was wrongly done. volume 2 is on its way~ I don't have applications to open EPUB so do tell me if there is something wrong with it.

Volume 1 PDF
Volume 1 PDF adfly

Volume 1 EPUB
Volume 1 EPUB adfly

*Edit, the subscription for the old site is not ported over so do subscribe to this site via the link below at the bottom! thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment