Thursday 5 May 2016

Release: Yuusha vol 1 chapter 1 part 1

Hi everyone today is the day I announce a new main project.  This will not affect fuyo shoukan mahou's progress so no worries!

The translated title is The Girl Who Was Known as Hero, or Perhaps Monster. The same author as shinigami wo tabeta shoujo. And it also serves as a prequel to it. This is the WN version as I happened to find it :)

Yuusha chapter 1 part 1 is out

Chapter 1 Part 1 Adfly link here

Do note that because the chapters are way longer than fuyo shoukan mahou, so I have to break it up in parts otherwise I can only probably release it after many weeks. Even after breaking it is still longer than an average chapter of fuyo though. Schedule will be weekly once i complete vol 2 of fuyo shoukan mahou since chinese version of vol 3 is not out yet. For now, I will just try to do as much as possible :) at least biweekly

No comments:

Post a Comment