Chapter 37: The Aihara Central Park Stampede With more than 2,500 Gacha pulls, they had brought me an enormous number of Skills. Naturally, plenty of those were magic-related. Things like the Great Fire Archmage I'd once seen show up as a pity-cap option. Even short of that, there were SR-tier Skill Orbs. Plenty of chances to pick up offensive magic Skills like Fire Magic or Wind Magic. As it stood, I could cast magic of every element there was. On top of that, I had a whole stack of pity-cap Unique Skills that made casting more convenient, like MP Cost Halved and MP Recovery Boost. But I'd rarely had the chance to actually use any of it. They stand out way too much, after all. Getting seen using them, even once, would be a headache. And besides, I didn't need magic to coast through anyway. For those reasons, I'd kept a lid on using magic inside dungeons up till now. But this time it's an emergency, a Stampede. The sooner this gets resolved, the better. And I'v...
Comments
Post a Comment