Sunday 4 September 2016

Release: fuyo shoukan mahou vol 3 chapter 72

Chapter 72~ A fun poll on the right to let me see which of my translations you like. For those who are wondering about Yuusha, Aruiwa Bakemono to Yobareta Shoujo, the thing is this, I got my hands on the LN version which the translation is much better and of course with more details. So I am like hesitated on which to translate. So I just put it aside and just translate what I feel like translating for now. which is fuyo shoukan mahou and the jobless great hero.

Click on images for the links~

 Chapter 70~
Chapter 72
Chapter 72 adfly



Remember the weird and random page? It has now been reborned as the skill system page! And a fellow sister  which is the character introduction has been born!

For those who don't know, I have joined moonbunnycafe~ You can now view fuyo shoukan mahou there! for those who hates reading on black bg, you can now read on white bg there! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment