Chapter 22: The Minotaur, As Ordinary People See It "So anyway, once the break's over, I'm going to go clear Floor 20." "You say that so casually..." Shimotsuki-san, the cool-headed receptionist, let out an exasperated sound at my words. That was strange. I thought that I mentioned it well in advance, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise. "That face says you've got the wrong idea. It's not that I'm exasperated about you challenging the boss, Suzukaze-kun." It wasn't that? Then what is it? I shot her a glance and she let out a sigh before speaking. "The Upper Levels' boss, the Minotaur — it's a tough opponent. It has no troublesome special abilities but it's huge, hits hard and has a lot of HP." Of course, I already knew all that. The Upper Levels' boss was always the Minotaur. For some reason, that rule held true worldwide. Teleportation circle placement, the number of floors, monster distribution, ...
Comments
Post a Comment