Dungeon Gacha Life Chapter 41
Final Chapter: Toward the Next Stage Let me talk a little about what happened after that. The negotiation went well. With Hachioji Guild, at least for that part, anyway. Hachioji's branch chief turned out to be a reasonable person and took on the job of securing a top-tier asset named Suzukaze Touya, then negotiating on my behalf with Association headquarters and by extension, the Japanese government. From there, though, it sounds like things got pretty messy. Various factions, greedy individuals, plenty of people apparently made moves trying to claim me for their own benefit. So, I went full black-robed-sorcerer mode inside a dungeon, fought at full power and had the footage distributed. Shimotsuki-san's idea. The video, packed with even more brutal attacks than the Stampede footage, apparently did more than enough to make the point. On top of that, I had someone deliver a not-so-subtle message: if push came to shove, I'd walk straight into the American embassy and defect...
Comments
Post a Comment