Dungeon Gacha Life Chapter 24
Chapter 24: Strictly Not My Business "Actually... I've been thinking maybe we just don't have the talent for this." That's how the long-haired girl started. Lapis, who'd started the conversation, listened intently while worried. I pulled a chocolate bar out of my bag. "I mean, I kind of feel like we pushed ourselves pretty hard to get this far, you know~" "I know, but..." Both girls' eyes turned to the bob-cut girl. Taking that as her cue, she opened her mouth hesitantly. "When the two of you invited me, I was... happy. I couldn't fit in with my class... so exploring together with just the three of us, made me really happy." I took a bite of the chocolate bar. ...Gross! Wait, was this thing always this bad!? "But the deeper we went, there were times I wasn't of any help and that scared me..." "You're anxious, aren't you. It's a place where your life's on the line so there's nothing s...
Comments
Post a Comment